Veemon - Digimon

domingo, 20 de maio de 2018

The Adventures of Veemon Season 1 Chapter 4

Black Digi Team Saga 
In the previous chapter our heroes have passed the exam and now they are picking a name for the team.
Agumon:Rescue Digi is a good idea?
Veemon:I like the name Holy Team.
Agumon:Yes, it's a good name.
 Burning Courage
Agumon:Pepper Breath
Sharping Claws
This train is upgrading my power.
Veemon:O que estás a fazer?
Agumon:I'm training to get a new move.
Veemon:I'll pick some fruits.
I'm back in a minute.
While that...
Goblimon:Ehhh.I'm going to defeat this team of good
This digimon show himself to Agumon...
Goblimon:Take this.
Agumon:Pepper Breath
In the other side...
Veemon:What's this?
Ohh! Is really cool!
It's an Armor Digi-Egg.
I'm going to Agumon.
In the battle...
Goblimon:I can't lose.
Agumon:Sharping Claws.
Goburimon:You'll see.
Agumon:Don't think about it.
Fire Hawk
Goblimon:My stick!!
You'll pay.
Agumon:VEEMON!!
Veeon:Vee Head
Goblimon:Another one!
Take this with my full power.
Agumon:Fire Hawk
V-Mon:Head Slam
Agumon:Ohh. It's a variation of the Vee Head.
Goblimon:You think that you new attacks will save you?!
Well let's do this.
You are the first yellow one.
Agumon:Ahhhhh.
V-Mon:Head Slam
Vee Head
Agumon:Fire Hawk
Goblimon:I'm going to defeat you yellow.
Agumon:Ahhhh.
Listen to the evolution song

Veemon:You are not going anywhere.
I don't let you.
The Digi-Egg goes to the hands of Veemon...
Veemon:I've seen this Digi-Egg!
Agumon:Say Digi-Armor Energize.
V-Mon:Digi-Armor Energize.
Veemon Armor Digivolve To...
Flamedramon, the Fire of Courage
Flaming Fist
Agumon:He did it!
Flamedramon:You can help me with a burning help?
Agumon:Of course.
Pepper Breath
Flamedramon:Flaming Fist
Goblimon:What a power!!
Flamedramon:You haven't seen my full power.
Flaming Rocket
Goblimon:I'm going to comeback.
Flamedramon:It's not over yet.
Flaming Fist

Flaming Rocket
Stop listen the music
With this attacks Goblimon gets out of the and Veemon return to normal
Veemon:I did it!!
That was the Digi-Egg of Courage?
Agumon:Yes.
And you win, because of your courage.
Veemon:I've a question?
Agumon:What is it?
V-Mon:Why Goblimon attacked us?
Agumon:I don't know.
Veemon has powered up his courage and digivolved to Flamedramon, but they didn't know why Goblimon attacked them
What was the intuition?
We'll see next.
In the next chapter...
Veemon:Goblimon is back with his friends.
Agumon:Yes and they will reveal an important situation.
Veemon & Agumon:In the next chapter:
The Attack of the Three Goblins
We'll be heroes.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário